Friday, September 12, 2014

Two Years.. maybe Two Long?

I really can't believe it's been two years since my last post. And then not really surprising... I gave it a try and well felt like it wasn't the right fit. I didn't really keep a journal as a kid even though the romanticized idea of writing in a journal was always attractive. Then I noticed that I missed two comments on one my posts... kind of like finding a $10 bill in the pocket of a long not worn jacket.

But what brought me back was to follow a wonderful artist I stumbled upon through Facebook. Over the past week or so I noticed some really great pieces of artwork one of the reenactment artists groups I follow... I click on the fellow artist's page and realize that he probably only friends family and close friends so I message to see if there's blog or something I can follow. Ans sure enough he does, both at Tumblr and here.

http://markcalderwood.wordpress.com/
http://markcalderwood.tumblr.com/

Maybe I'll post some..soon.

No comments: